Commercial warranty and compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months, or within the expiry date of the product if less than the aforementioned 24 months, from the date of delivery of the products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the return form and sent to email@example.com.
- In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract. in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the buyer.
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer, understood as any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase must send a written communication to the headquarters of Lesepidado by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication can be sent, within the same term, also by telegram, e-mail and fax, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following forty-eight hours.
- The goods must be returned to: Lesepidado srl, Via Liguria, 8, fraz. Osteria Grande - 40024 Castel San Pietro Terme (BO), intact, in its original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days.
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the purchaser demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of Lesepidado are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, which can be read in full, remembering that goods and services are included whose price is linked to fluctuations in the market that the company is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal; the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized; the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery; the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase, within 14 days. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund.
- With regard to shipping costs, in the event that the right of withdrawal is exercised after the shipment of the product by Lesepidado, the user will still have to bear the costs to return the goods to the seller and will not have any right to reimbursement of the same.