Terms of service
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ONLINE SALE FOR THE SITE email@example.com
Art. 1 - General provisions
- The user navigating in this area accesses Lesepidado, accessible via the url: shop.lesepidado.it. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
- These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by the company Lesepidado srl, based in Via Liguria, 8 - fraz. Osteria Grande, 40024 Castel San Pietro Terme (BO), VAT number: 02028301204
- The user is required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
- The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which Lesepidado reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
- It is possible to request an invoice during the purchase phase by entering the data in the "Notes" item or by requesting directly from Lesepidado by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is possible to use the site and therefore access products supplied by it and to purchase these also in the following languages: English, Spanish.
Art. 2 - Object
- These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on Lesepidado and do not, however, regulate the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
- Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest that you check their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 - Conclusion of the contract
- To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions in the relevant technical data sheets.
- It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions to exercise the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
- Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
- The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
- The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the "ORDER AND PAY" button at the end of the wizard.
- Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its evasion.
Art. 4 - Registered users
- In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully.
- Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation e-mail in the ordinary e-mail box provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated within 24 hours at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Lesepidado will be released from any commitment towards the user.
- The confirmation will in any case exempt Lesepidado from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Lesepidado of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
- If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Lesepidado will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies are rectified.
- On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, Lesepidado will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the system for validating the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
- The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
Art. 5 - Availability of products
- Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
- Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically corrected with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be informed by e-mail, or by other means in writing.
- If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by terminating the contract, Lesepidado will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment in which Lesepidado became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 - Products offered
- Lesepidado markets dyes and decorations for the food sector, in particular in the field of cake-decorating, as well as sanitizing products
- The offer is detailed on our website at the link: http://www.lesepidado.it
Art. 7 - Methods of payment and prices
- The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
- In the event of an error, Lesepidado will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, Lesepidado will not be obliged to supply what is sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
- The prices of the site are shown inclusive of VAT, where applicable, and net of any other tax or any amount relating to product documentation or shipping documentation, net of special packaging and labeling requests and do not include shipping costs. Prices are subject to change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
- Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
- Payment can be made by: credit cards, paypal.
Art. 8 - Delivery
- Lesepidado carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
- Lesepidado will only make deliveries to the user's home, provided at the time of purchase.
- Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 24-26 working days except in cases of force majeure or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of selecting the delivery method and, in any case , within the maximum term of 30 days from the date of confirmation.
- As regards the countries of the European Union, the delivery will be made in 30 working days, and in any case, within the maximum term of 40 days.
- If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the carrier's warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
- If the user is unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, he will have to contact Lesepidado again to agree on a new delivery date.
- Shipping costs, indicated net of VAT, are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
- Delivery terms and conditions other than those provided by the agreement must be agreed in advance between the customer and Lesepidado and by the latter expressly and unequivocally accepted in writing.
- Lesepidado reserves the right to charge the customer for any additional costs due to changes made to the delivery address not promptly communicated.
- If the Customer refuses to receive or fails to receive the delivery of the product in accordance with the provisions of the agreed agreements, all the risks associated with the loss or damage of the products will in any case be borne by him. In this case, Lesepidado may in any case request payment of all the costs of storage and storage of the products and any other additional expenses incurred in the delivery of such refusal or inability to receive the delivery.
Art. 9 - Transfer of risk
- The risks relating to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all amounts due in relation to them, including shipping costs, is received, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10 - Warranty and commercial compliance
- The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
- If the buyer has entered into the contract as a consumer or any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months, or within the expiry date of the product if less than the aforementioned 24 months, from the date of delivery of the products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is correctly filled in.
- In case of non-compliance, the buyer who has entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
- All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
- In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer, understood as any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
- In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 14-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
- The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase must send a written communication to the headquarters of Lesepidado by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication can be sent, within the same term, also by telegram, e-mail and fax, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the following forty-eight hours.
- The goods must be returned to: Lesepidado s.r.l., Via Liguria, 8, fraz. Osteria Grande - 40024 Castel San Pietro Terme (BO), intact, in its original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days.
- As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the goods are received or until the purchaser demonstrates that he has returned the goods.
- The right of withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of Lesepidado are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, which can be read in full, remembering that goods and services are included whose price is linked to fluctuations in the market that the company is unable to control and which may occur during the withdrawal; the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized; the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly; the supply of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for hygienic reasons or related to health protection and have been opened after delivery; the supply of goods which, after delivery, are, by their nature, inseparably mixed with other goods.
- The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase, within 14 days. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refund.
- With regard to shipping costs, in the event that the right of withdrawal is exercised after the shipment of the product by Lesepidado, the user will still have to bear the costs to return the goods to the seller and will not have any right to reimbursement of the same.
Art. 12 - Data processing
Art. 13 - Safeguard clause
- In the event that one of the clauses of these General Conditions of Sale is null for any reason, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 - Contacts
- Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: +39 051 19987962, and by post to the following address: Lesepidado srl, Via Liguria, 8 - 40024 Castel San Pietro Terme (BO) - ITALY
Art. 15 - Applicable law and competent court
- These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing imperative rule of the buyer's country of habitual residence. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
- Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the buyer qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law. For other cases, only the Court of Bologna will be competent.
These conditions were drawn up on 02/10/2020.